[Journalists] Intro new Dog G. Norman

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:59:01 UTC 2024

>From G. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.

Friends:
This is to introduce my new guide: Ms. Izzie.
She is a wonderful, if energetic and strong, black female lab, who I recently worked with at GEB and with who I am now back in Baltimore, Md. And the DMV more broadly. As you may know, working a new dog is overwhelming. So, I ask for your mental positive energy.
I am blessed to keep Bowie in retirement and his dotage. I celebrate the careers:

  1.  Mr. Langer 2001-10 and layed down his working tools in 2014
  2.  Brother S.D. Pilot 2010-17 and layed down his working tools in 2019
  3.  Brother P.M. Bowie 2017-24

See an old podcast I delivered:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gary-norman-guide-dogs-as-partners-on-why-do-pets-matter/id1487330694?i=1000458158965