[Kansas-blind-students] 2009 NFB of Kansas Convention Recordings Now Available!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 15:27:35 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone!

    After many hours of post production and archive construction I'm happy
to announce the availability of the recordings of the 2009 National
Federation of the Blind of Kansas Convention. You can access them via the
NFBKS Web Site Home Page:
http://www.nfbks.org

    Or you can use the direct link:
http://www.nfbks.org/audio/nfbks2009.shtml

    In the next few days I'll be fine-tuning the content and appearance of
the access page so please bare with me. Everyone was waiting for these to be
made available and we wanted to be sure the deadline of January 24, 2009 was
met. Please be sure to spread the word among affiliate members and friends.
Enjoy!

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song