[Kansas-blind-students] New to the list.

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:58:15 UTC 2013

Hello Shelby, my name is Darian Smith and I am second vice president of the national Association of blind students. I have not seen much activity on this list, but I am sure that there are some folks here who will be willing to answer your questions as they come.
If I can be any assistance, please do feel free to post to this list or shoot me a message off-line.
Welcome to list and best of luck as you're starting college, exciting times indeed.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.