[Kansas-blind-students] Exciting Opportunities for Students

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:13 UTC 2015

Alosha and All,
Certainly! Washington seminar will be taking place from January 25-27. On Monday the 25th, NABS will be having a student meeting, and Federationists will gather for the Great Gathering In, a ceremony that kicks off the event. Federationists will meet with their representatives and senators on the Hill on Tuesday, and also into Wednesday and even Thursday. Affiliates usually schedule these meetings, and can let you know how many days you need to be there to help contribute to these meetings.
If there are any other questions, please do let me know! I hope that many Kansas students will apply for this financial support and attend Washington Seminar.
All Best,
Hindley

Sent from my iPhone