[Kansas-blind-students] Fwd: [Home-on-the-range] BELL seminar

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 7 13:57:04 UTC 2015

Good morning federation colleagues,

I am forwarding this message posted earlier today by our state president Tom Page Who is making a call for volunteers to attend a training about the NFB BELL program. For those unfamiliar to the bell program, it is a training and mentoring program for elementary school children to teach them our philosophy of blindness at an early age. If you are subscribed to the Kansas home on the range mailing list, you have already received this posting and I apologize for any duplication. I look forward to seeing you all at convention just 2 weekends from now.

Best regards,
Rob tabor first vice president NFB of Kansas

Begin forwarded message: