[Kansas-blind-students] Introduction and a question

Alosha Moore aloshamoore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:22:15 UTC 2016

Good afternoon Ana:
I apologize for the lack of a timely response to your query, but this is spring break for many students and they like myself are likely taking advantage of the time for some much-needed travel and relaxation. Unfortunately, I can't think of any friends either in the Kansas Association of blind students or personal friends that have personally attended Barton College, Who might directly be able to answer your question, But there are other resources. The college should have a web page specifically for the student services queries and contact information for any questions. I understand that not every institution has an accessible web presence, so please let me know if I can further assist you by conducting some research as well. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor and I hope you will consider joining KABS to help you ease into the college environment. Please don't hesitate with anything else we may be able to assist you with.
Kind regards, Alosha Moore.
Kansas Association of Blind Students
Vice President

Sent from my iPhone.