[Kansas-blind-students] Washington seminar post event conference call

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 12 15:03:26 UTC 2017

Good morning colleagues,

Please join us tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM for the NFB K first ever post Washington seminar conference call. We will present a summary of how the conference call went for the Kansas delegation, present ideas for congressional follow-up activities, and hopefully wet your appetite to attend the 2018 Washington seminar.

To join the conference call dial one of the following numbers: 916-233-4200; or 877-476-8702. The conference participation code is 950655#.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and I look forward to hearing you on the call.

Best regards,
Robert Tabor first vice president National Federation of the blind of Kansas
785-865-9959