[Kansas-Blind-Students] question

Kinnick Woolley kinnickwoolley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:11:41 UTC 2023

Have you ever thought of doing event with Envision because I know Hannah
Christiansin does things with students and maybe by creating a student
division maybe that would get more involved. And maybe you could do events
spusifically for students and get the word out there that its also for
student and that they welcome. Do high schoolers come to the state
convention usually?