[KeystoneChapter] PA Convention Rooms Going Soon!!!

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:20:07 UTC 2017

Hello Chapter Members,

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

As all of you may know our PA state convention this year is from November 3 to November 5 2017 at the Atherton Hotel in State College, PA.

I have just been informed that the block of rooms set aside for our convention at the hotel will be released on October 1st!!!

This means, if you are planning on going to the convention and have not made hotel reservations yet, you MUST, MUST do it before Sunday!!! Otherwise, you might not get a room at the hotel!!!

Make your hotel reservation for the convention IMMEDIATELY!!!

If you do not, you might not get a room after October 1st!!!

The Atherton Hotel's phone number is (844) 800-5293.

If you have questions, let me know soon!!!

Make your reservations and I will see you at convention!!!

Harriet