[KeystoneChapter] December 2018 Activities

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:36:51 UTC 2018

Great!
Thank you so much Tom!

Have a nice week!
Harriet

________________________________
From: KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of T Van Arman via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 5:25 AM
To: Harriet Go via KeystoneChapter
Cc: T Van Arman
Subject: Re: [KeystoneChapter] December 2018 Activities

Just to ressure you I'll be there on the time indicated for the Barnes & Noble gigt wrapping--from 9 AM to 4:30 PM December 15th.

Tom

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 10:25 PM Harriet Go via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
Hello everyone,
What a fantastic meeting we had on Saturday! It was great to see you all there and spend some time afterwards to have our second annual gift exchange and holiday lunch! Thanks to all of you for being there and making it such a fun time.

I wanted to send out the Barnes and Noble volunteer schedule. Here it is.
Saturday December 15, 2018
9:00 - 1:00: Tom and Cedric
1:00 - 4:30: Tom, Patricia, and Lisa
4:30 - 8:00: Warren

Sunday November 16, 2018
11:00 - 2:00: David and Elizabeth
2:00 - 5:00: Harriet, Leena, and Dimitrios
5:00 - 8:00: Lynn, Jim, and Gerardo

For those of you who did not sign up to help with gift wrapping, and if you are still available, it is not too late! If you are still able to help, we could really use another hand on Saturday from 4:30 to 8:00. This is always a fun time and a great way to bring awareness about the NFB and what we do! Please let me know if you can help out.

An update on St. Lucy Day School and Archbishop Ryan
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the purchasing of holiday gifts for the blind and deaf students at this school! On Monday December 17, 2017 from 11:30 to 1:30, members from the chapter will go to St.Lucy/Archbishop Ryan to distribute these gifts. We will also be sponsoring a holiday pizza party for the students on this day as well. From your generosity, each of the 40 students will receive a gift, candy cane, holiday card, and pizza. Please let me know as soon as possible by December 13 if you are able to help with this activity on December 17. I will let the principal, Sister Lisa, how many of us to expect on that day.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Have a fabulous week!
Harriet