[KeystoneChapter] Meeting This Saturday, February 10

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Thu Feb 8 01:02:08 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The next Keystone Chapter meeting of the NFB of Pennsylvania will be held this Saturday, February 10, at the normal time of 10:15AM and normal location of 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, in the second floor board room.

After the meeting we will be eating lunch together in the meeting room, so please bring a brown bag lunch with you.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Warmly,

Marsha and Joe Drenth

PS: The Keystone Chapter now has a Facebook page, so please come and like it by following this link:

http://facebook.com/keystoneChapter/