[KeystoneChapter] Meeting This Saturday, March 10

Matt Wallace mattwallace316 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:49:43 UTC 2018

On 2/7/18, Drenth, Joe via KeystoneChapter <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> The next Keystone Chapter meeting of the NFB of Pennsylvania will be held
> this Saturday, February 10, at the normal time of 10:15AM and normal
> location of 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, in the second floor board
> room.
>

> After the meeting we will be eating lunch together in the meeting room, so
> please bring a brown bag lunch with you.
>

> We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
>

> Warmly,
>
> Marsha and Joe Drenth
>

> PS: The Keystone Chapter now has a Facebook page, so please come and like it
> by following this link:
>
> http://facebook.com/keystoneChapter/

Hi everyone,
This is a reminder that the next keystone chapter meeting will be
taking place this Saturday, March 10th. The meeting starts at 10:15
A.M at 1500 Wallnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. Just a reminder that
chapter members should hand in their membership dues to the chapter.
If you have not already done so, the cost for dues is $8.
See everyone on Saturday,
-Matt Wallace, chapter secretary.