[KeystoneChapter] December 2018 Activities

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:10:59 UTC 2018

Hi Cedric!
You got it! I have scheduled you for Saturday from 9:00 to 1:00 at B&N!
Thank you for your willingness to contribute to the St. Lucy/Archbishop Ryan gift drive. Please bring your contribution to the next chapter meeting on 12/8/18.
Also, I have counted you in for the holiday lunch and gift exchange after the next meeting! I am so glad you will be participating. It will be a merry event!

Take care,
Harriet