[KeyStoneChapter] December 2019 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 04:44:51 UTC 2019

Hello chapter members and friends!
December is here!!! This means our December chapter meeting is soon approaching! Our next meeting will be on December 14, 2019 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meeting will be held at 1500 Walnut Street in Philadelphia. Note that we will be meeting in the 6th floor conference room for this meeting.

We have much going on this month and hope that you can join us for one, a few, or all of the activities and projects! Please read below for more details.

1. Our chapter is again purchasing holiday gifts for the students at St. Lucy Day School for Children with Visual Impairments. There are about 45 students. A donation of $20 can help to make gifts available for up to 3 students. Please help to make this happen for them. We will be collecting donations during our December chapter meeting. If you are unable to attend a meeting and would like to help out with this project, please let me know, and we can arrange to meet at an alternative time and location. Thank you so much to those who have already contributed to this.

2. After our December chapter meeting on December 14, 2019, we will be celebrating the holiday season with our annual chapter holiday lunch and gift exchange! For the lunch, we will be purchasing a hoagie tray. The cost for the hoagies will be $8 per person. We will be collecting money for this at our December meeting. However, please reply to this email to RSVP that you will be attending so we know what size hoagie tray to order. This order needs to be placed a few days in advance. So I need a head count by Sunday December 8th. Please RSVP.

3. Also, for the holiday lunch, individuals may bring in a side dish or dessert to share with everyone. Please let me know what you are bringing.

4. Finally, if you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please let me know via email or phone.

So lots going on in the next couple of weeks. Lots of fun and lots of merryment. If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, or haven't been here in a while, this is a great time to come along. All are welcome!

As always, if you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope to see all of you on December 14!
Harriet

Harriet