[KeystoneChapter] March 2019 Chapter Meeting

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:38:12 UTC 2019

Harriet, I have family plans, among other things, this Saturday, so
won't be at the meeting.  The student with whom I have been working
thus far (Donna Meisel) won't be there either.  If others show up and
there aren't enough instructors, I can meet with anyone who's
available next time I go in to the office, which will probably be the
third and/or fourth Thursday in March.

Enjoy your time in State College and thanks for your dedication,
enthusisasm and hard work.

I do have to wonder if spring will ever come.  Ha!

Jan