[KeyStoneChapter] April 2020 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:09:07 UTC 2020

Hello Keystone Members and Friends,
The Keystone Chapter meetings are going virtual during the COVID-19 pandemic! Our next meeting will be held on Saturday April 11, 2020 starting at 10:15 a.m.

We have much to discuss, ideas to share, plans to make, and lives to change! This COVID-19 can't stand in our way as we work to build the Federation and live the lives we want!

We will be using Zoom! Please see the instructions below on how to join using your computer, a mobile device, or a regular touch-tone phone.

If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, or haven't been here in a while, this is a great time to come along. All are welcome!

Since we did not have a March meeting, it would be so great to catch up and see everybody. As always, if you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to ask.
I so hope to see all of you on April 11, 2020. 🙂

Sincerely,
Harriet
How to Participate via Zoom

There are several ways you can join us:

1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android, just hit the “Join” button on the “Meet and Chat” tab and enter our meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

2. On your computer, use the Zoom desktop application or any web browser by clicking this link:

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

3. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,

and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.