[KeyStoneChapter] Higher Security for Keystone Chapter Zoom Meeting

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:52:30 UTC 2020

Since one of our Zoom meetings was bombed tonight by people using foul
language, we are going to use a new meeting ID and password for the Keystone
Chapter meeting. All of the information you need to connect to the meeting
is below:

Joseph Drenth is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Keystone Chapter Meeting

Time: Apr 11, 2020 10:15 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/159771386?pwd=N2FDNzVFVUN2bUx2ZDZKQ09EK0Q1QT09

Meeting ID: 159 771 386

Password: 123321

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,159771386# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,159771386# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 159 771 386

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeiX9WDrEK

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/159771386

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com