[KeyStoneChapter] February 2020 Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 06:41:56 UTC 2020

Hello Keystone Members and Friends,
Happy Groundhog's Day!!
What does this have to do with the Keystone Chapter? Well, just because it is still winter, we are not afraid to come out of our houses and brave the cold weather to advocate for the rights of the blind. So come on out to our next chapter meeting!

Our next meeting will be on February 8, 2020 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meeting will be held at 1500 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, in the 6th floor conference room.

At this meeting we will have several high school students from the Get In Touch Organization join us. We have the amazing opportunity to serve as mentors to these young people. These student will be here to learn from us and partner with the Keystone Chapter to help promote public awareness and equality for the blind. So come on join in this exciting collaboration!

After our meeting, we will be having our semiannual brown bag lunch. This time we will also be playing accessible table games. So stay for a while, eat, relax, fellowship, and play some games with fellow Federationists. Some of the accessible games we will have include, Uno, card games, chess, and many more. Feel free to bring an accessible game along with you, commercially made or homemade!

If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, or haven't been here in a while, this is a great time to come along. All are welcome!

As always, if you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to ask.
I hope to see all of you on February 8!

Sincerely,
Harriet