[KeyStoneChapter] January 2020 meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:05:50 UTC 2020

Hello Keystone members and friends,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!
Our first meeting of 2020 is coming up in just a few days! Let's hit the ground running!

Our next meeting will be on January 11, 2020 starting at 10:15 a.m. The meeting will be held at 1500 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, in the 6th floor conference room.

Come learn about what new projects and events we are planning for this year to help promote independence and success for all blind people. And get involved!
We will also be holding annual elections at this meeting.

If you have never been to a Keystone Chapter meeting before, or haven't been here in a while, this is a great time to come along. All are welcome!

As always, if you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to ask.
I hope to see all of you on December 14!
Harriet