[KeyStoneChapter] Dart Throwing Training in Philadelphia

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Fri Jan 24 20:15:08 UTC 2020

DART THROWING CLASSES

Have you ever watched individuals throwing darts in a neighborhood bar or lounge and dreamt, "I would like to try that"?
Have you ever been in the exhibit hall during a NFB or ACB convention and experienced the audio talking dart board and dreamt, "I would like to try that"?

Well, your dream could come true!

The Audio Dart Club of Delaware Valley is hosting a series of training sessions. Each session will last approximately one month. Classes will be held every Thursday from 9:00 AM until Noon. They will be held at Associated Services for the Blind, (ASB) at 919 Walnut Street in Philadelphia.

We use an audio talking dart board and nylon tip darts.

Training sessions will begin soon. So, don't hesitate to register. There is no cost. Every session will be small in order to give attention to everyone.

If you wish to register, or have additional questions, contact George Holliday at: 484 343-2722.

Remember, you have to register to enter the class. No walk-ins will be permitted

Have a great day and see you at the toeboard. Come and enjoy the fun!

George S. Holliday

Tel: 484 343-2722
E-mail: