[KeyStoneChapter] PAC Plan - Sign Up Today!

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:03:59 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

This is PA PAC (Pre Authorized Contribution) Plan coordinator. For those
that have created a new pledge or increased an existing pledge on the PAC
Plan, thank you. For those that have not yet done so, please sign up today!

To create or increase a PAC Plan contribution, please visit www.nfb.org/pac
<http://www.nfb.org/pac>  or dial 1-877-NFB-2PAC (1-877-632-2722). The
online form will only take your contact information and the amount for your
contribution. After national convention, the form will be updated to also
take your financial information.

We need to increase our ranking on the PAC Plan during the convention so
that we can be in the running for one of the contests related to the PAC
Plan during the convention. I want to see how high we can go on the PAC Plan
during convention. Can we go at least $700 a month on the PAC Plan? We'll
find out after national convention.

The minimum amount for a PAC Plan contribution is $5 a month ($0.17 a day),
which equates to 5 WaWa coffees during its $1 coffee special. Your
contribution will be withdrawn automatically each month from your checking
account or debit/credit card to the National Federation of the Blind's
general account.

If you have questions about the form, please send me an email at
bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> .

So.

Get on the PAC Plan, sign up today!

We need your contribution right away!

To fund a movement, it must be done.

So that all our battles can be won!

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada,
Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, & South Dakota
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale