[KeyStoneChapter] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] An Aira promotion are members might want to know about

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:06:26 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
Check out the below email and participate!

Harriet

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Wunder, Gary via NFBNet-Members-List" <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: July 28, 2020 at 10:01:54 PM EDT
To: "nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org" <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] An Aira promotion are members might want to know about

This message is sent at the request of our Aira Advisors Chairman, Gary Wunder

July 26, 2020 marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Aira is ready to celebrate!

The ADA has changed what “access” means, not just in the United States but around the world. To join in honoring this landmark legislation, Aira is announcing the Celebrating Access 2020 promotion. What is this promotion, you ask?

We’re offering free Aira Access to one business or location in each of the countries we serve through the end of 2020 and the community gets to choose which one.
Starting today, Sunday, July 26th and going through Monday, August 3rd, Aira is gathering YOUR votes on what business or location you want to see as a free Aira Access location and why. This is a worldwide promotion, meaning that users in all five of Aira’s operating countries (  US,  Canada,   UK,   New Zealand,  Australia) will get to cast their vote. The business or location that receives the most votes in each country will become a free Aira Access location in that country for the remainder of 2020. You can connect to one of our trained agents, free while using that business either at the physical location or on-line.

The winner in each country will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.

Be sure to let us know why your choice should be an Aira Access location. Join us in celebrating access and cast your vote here<https://aira.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f853d24f4a9fea5ef4c1b7d2b&id=dabd9af766&e=755cf6d8e6>!

Happy anniversary, ADA!

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
goto http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/goharriet00%40hotmail.com