[KeyStoneChapter] Zoom Events Today

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:55:52 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Here is an update on our Zoom events for today, Wednesday, June 10, from the
NFB of Pennsylvania:

*** Featured Event ***

6:30 p.m. EDT | Navigating the Rehabilitation System with Lynn.

Host Lynn Heitz will be interviewing her special guests Tarick Williams and
Colin Wong from SAAVi, who will be speaking about Louisiana Tech and an
apprenticeship program.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

And here are the other events today:

10:30 a.m. EDT | Women Survivors with Gloria.

Discuss the effects that social distancing is having on each of us during
this coronavirus.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

1:00 p.m. EDT | Fitness and Wellness Warriors with Lily and Caitlin.

We will be doing brief workouts and stretching exercises to boost our immune
systems and health.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

2:00 p.m. EDT | Coffee and Legislative Conversation with Emily.

Join us to discuss legislative issues facing blind Americans, laws affecting
the education of blind children, and our NFB Braille Enrichment for Literacy
and Learning (BELL)R programs scheduled for this summer. Parents, teachers
of blind students, and anyone interested in the topics of legislation,
parenting, and education are encouraged to join us. Please note that this
event is informative and does not represent any form of legal advice. To
contact Emily, email her at: vp2 at nfbp.org.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

3:00 p.m. EDT | Getting the Most Out of Your Amazon Echo Smart Speaker with
Mark.

Share your experiences with the Amazon Echo. Do you have a favorite Alexa
skill you would like to share with others? Get the news, schedule a ride, or
control your home.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

5:00 p.m. EDT | iPhones, iPads, Voice Over, Oh My! with Marsha.

Learn how to navigate iOS devices using Voice Over. We will explore helpful
built-in features and apps.

Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com