[KeyStoneChapter] Fw: Research Opportunity - Online Survey

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:05:38 UTC 2020

________________________________
From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Dubnow, Stacie via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:29 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Research Opportunity - Online Survey

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

Subject: Your Feedback about Self-Driving Vehicles

Hello,

Researchers at Clemson University are currently soliciting responses for an online survey to gauge the opinions of people who are blind or low vision regarding self-driving vehicles. Your participation will help engineers and policymakers better understand the needs and concerns of individuals who are blind or low vision in designing self-driving vehicle technology.

If you are an individual who is blind or low vision, we would greatly appreciate your participation. Participants will be entered in a drawing for a $300 gift card; we anticipate that approximately 1000 people will be entered into the drawing. For additional information regarding the risks and benefits of the survey, or to complete the survey itself, please click the link below. The survey information and the survey itself are both screen reader accessible:

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXyxv5diwJeaVxj

Thank you,

Mengyuan
Human-Centered Computing Graduate Researcher
734-353-9819
mengyuz at clemson.edu<mailto:mengyuz at clemson.edu>
Clemson University

Stacie Dubnow, J.D.

Project Manager

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2442 | sdubnow at nfb.org<mailto:sdubnow at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>