[KeyStoneChapter] Diversity and Inclusion Discussion

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:35:38 UTC 2020

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 6:30PM to 8PM EDT

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Diversity and Inclusion
Discussion

Join the NFB of Pennsylvania for an insightful and open discussion about the
current civil unrest and how the intersectionality of our cultures,
backgrounds, and disabilities have affected our affiliate in the past and
present--and how we want to shape our future. The discussion will be
moderated by leaders of our affiliate: Denice Brown, Justin Salisbury, and
Marsha Drenth. This will be your opportunity to learn more about these and
other chapter, division, and committee leaders and to contribute to the
conversation of how to improve our affiliate regarding diversity and
inclusion.  This will be the first of many discussions, with the next
meeting planned for after the National Convention in July.

Here is how to participate in the meeting:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abJVjnj6Bu

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/2159880888

For technical assistance, please contact Joseph Drenth: vp at nfbp.org
<mailto:vp at nfbp.org>

Thank you,

Joe

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: vp at nfbp.org <mailto:vp at nfbp.org>