[KeyStoneChapter] NFB of PA Raffle Tickets

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 17:32:54 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Since we will not be holding an auction at this year's state convention, we
ask that everyone please participate in our raffle to win a $500 gift card
from your choice of Amazon or Apple. This is an important fundraiser for our
efforts as an organization, so please redirect whatever funds you might have
spent at the auction to the purchase of these raffle tickets. Plus, every
$10 in donation you make for this raffle gives you an opportunity to win
$500, which is a great opportunity.

Please visit the following web page to participate in our raffle and give
how you feel led:
http://nfbp.org/convention/raffle

You do not need to be present during the drawing to win, which will take
place during our convention banquet on November 14.

Anyone can participate, so please forward this link to your friends and
family-anyone who might be interested in winning a $500 gift card.

Please thoughtfully consider your participation in this important fundraiser
and contribute as generously as you can manage.

Thank you very much!

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chair, NFB of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com