[KeyStoneChapter] IMPORTANT: Convention Registration Deadline APPROACHING

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:03:25 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

If you plan to attend the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
2020 convention in person you need to register by this Saturday, October 24,
in order to get meals and to be eligible to vote during the elections and on
the resolutions at the convention. The contract for the meals has to be
finalized on this coming Monday, and there will be no opportunity to
purchase meals later on or at the door, since the hotel restaurant kitchen
will be under renovation during our convention. We will be using a local
catering service that will bring food to the hotel for us based on how many
we order, so it is crucial that all meals are ordered through our online
convention registration page in the next three days. If you ordered only one
or two meals from us and expected to eat in the hotel restaurant for the
other meals, that will no longer be an option, so please order the rest of
your meals through us immediately. To purchase additional meals, set the
"Number of people you are registering" to 0 on the first page of the
registration and then choose your meals on the second page of online
registration.

If you plan to participate remotely in the convention, you still need to
register by this Saturday, October 24, in order to be eligible to vote, ask
questions of our speakers, and be in the drawing for door prizes. The
Saturday general sessions, banquet, and Sunday morning session will be
streamed via our Facebook page, but more opportunities to interact with the
convention will only be available to those who register, such as taking part
in the Thursday and Friday seminars.

Please visit the following link to register for the convention and secure
your meals by Saturday, October 24:
http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

In addition, please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible before
our block of rooms is released for general use. To make reservations, please
call the Sheraton Station Square at 412-261-2000 and make sure to tell them
that you are attending the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
convention to get our special room rate of $115 per night plus tax.

Sincerely,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chair, NFB of PA
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com