[KeyStoneChapter] Links From Today's Meeting

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Aug 14 16:27:18 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

Here are the links and items we talked about in today’s Keystone Chapter meeting:

White Cane Coffee Company <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter> has many great blends of coffee and the Keystone Chapter has partnered with them! Every sale that is made through our affiliate link earns the chapter a 10% commission! Best of all, you don’t pay more for the coffee! Go to https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter> and buy some great coffee! Order over $50 and get free shipping!

Thanks to Latoya Smith from 3s Tech and Talent for her presentation. Contact her at info at 3stechnologiesllc.com <mailto:info at 3stechnologiesllc.com>. You can also have a look at their website at https://www.3stechnologiesllc.com/ <https://www.3stechnologiesllc.com/>.

Information about Believe You Can! 2021, contact Lisa Bryant at lmarcelbryant at gmail.com <mailto:lmarcelbryant at gmail.com>.

Have you listened to White Canes Connect yet? Head over to http://www.nfbp.org/whitecanesconnect <http://www.nfbp.org/whitecanesconnect> and check out our first three episodes.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>