[KeyStoneChapter] Announcement

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 02:30:29 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you all know of something very wonderful. Our very own board member, Stacie Leap will be speaking on a panel discussion during the Blind Parents Group at the 2021 National Convention this coming week! The meeting will occur on the evening of July 6, 2021 from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Please see the information below for the Zoom meeting ID.

If you are a blind parent, a blind caregiver to children, or a blind parent enthusiast, you should check this meeting out and hear what Stacie's, and other blind parents, have to say!

Stacie, we are so proud of you, and we are so excited to see you shine!

Sincerely,
Harriet
President,
Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
Tuesday July 6, 2021
8:00 - 10:00 PM—BLIND PARENTS GROUP

Zoom meeting ID: 938 6214 7607<https://zoom.us/j/93862147607>

There are many books on how to be the best parent, but not many on how to be the best blind parent. Meet the people writing the pages of the book on how to be a blind parent by simply living and not letting blindness hold them back from raising families. You won't want to miss this meeting!
Lisamaria Martinez, Chair