[KeyStoneChapter] Online Registration is now open for the 2021 NFB of Pennsylvania Convention

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sun Jul 4 04:40:54 UTC 2021

Hi Anthony,

At the bottom of each message, there is a link to unsubscribe. To find it, single finger swipe right a few times. You’ll know you’re getting close when you hear voiceover say 47 underscores. Just a few more single finger swipes right and you’ll get to the link. I’ve done a screen recording for you so you can hear it for yourself.

Please call me (610) 715-5020 or email david at iCantCU.com <mailto:david at iCantCU.com> if you’d like my help.

Have a happy holiday weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>