[KeyStoneChapter] Items From Saturday's Keystone Chapter Meeting

David Goldstein david at icantcu.com
Mon Jul 12 15:49:15 UTC 2021

Hello Keystone Chapter Members and Friends:

Thanks to Jim and Pat Antonacci for hosting the Keystone Chapter Picnic Saturday! It was great getting together with everyone.

As we talked about at our abreviated July meeting al fresco at Jim’s house Saturday, t-shirts are on sale for $20. Go to http://www.nfbp.org/keystonechapter <http://www.nfbp.org/keystonechapter> to place your order.

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania raffle tickets are now on sale! Proceeds support the scholarship fund. Completed tickets must be received by me before October 1, 2021. If you are not sure how the raffle works, here is some info:
Tickets are $5. Each ticket has a three digit number. During the month of October, if that number is drawn in the PA Lottery EVENING drawing, you win! How much? Well, if your number comes out on drawings Sunday through Friday nights, you win $50. If it comes out on a Saturday night drawing, you get a c-note. Okay, you’ll actually receive a check from the NFB of PA, but $100 is $100. The best part, you don’t need to do anything if you win. The state affiliate will mail you the check. And, if your number comes out more than once in the evening drawings, you win each time!

So how many do you want? Contact Harriet (goharriet00 at hotmail.com <mailto:goharriet00 at hotmail.com>) to get your tickets. Once you get them, fill them out and send them and your payment to me before October 1, 2021. My mailing address is:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

Please make checks payable to: National Federation of the Blind of PA.

The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania 2021 State Convention registration is now open! This years convention is November 11-14 in Harrisburg at the Crowne Plaza Harrisburg. All the details and a link to register online are at http://nfbp.org/convention <http://nfbp.org/convention>.

The Keystone Chapter is an affiliate of the White Cane Coffee Company <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter>  Every purchase made using our special link <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter> will give the chapter a 10% commission. Go to https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/KeystoneChapter> and buy some delicious coffee. And don’t forget to share the link on your socials.

Believe You Can 2021 is coming this October! Stay tuned for more information.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>