[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter T-shirts

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Jul 19 17:07:48 UTC 2021

Hello Keystone Members and Friends,

I wanted to make it a little easier for you to order your Keystone Chapter t-shirts, so I’ve sent links to all the sizes that are available. Find your size, click the link, and enter your credit card info. It’s that easy.

Sizes:
Small <https://py.pl/Ln1cj>
Medium <https://py.pl/5QRI1Brbb9K>
Large <https://py.pl/1fTMRc>
Extra Large <https://py.pl/1ZCMrK>
2XL <https://py.pl/1ooDfX>
3XL <https://py.pl/zXcrF4rUBX>
4XL <https://py.pl/72KvdfLMmJy>

If you’d rather pay by check, please email me to let me know your size and then mail your check to:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

To refresh your memory, the t-shirts are Irish Green with a white Keystone Chapter logo on the front and Live the life you want! In white on the back. Ive attached a mock up of the front and the back in case your sighted friends want a look.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>