[KeyStoneChapter] Links Talked About During Todays Keystone Chapter Meeting

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Jun 12 19:28:20 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,

Here are the links that we talked about during this morning’s meeting.

To order Keystone Chapter t-shirts, pay for the Keystone Chapter Picnic, or pay your 2021 dues, go to http://nfbp.org/keystonechapter <http://nfbp.org/keystonechapter>. You can also send me a check, made payable to Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA. My mailing address:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

The Keystone Chapter earns a 10% commission on all qualifying purchases at White Cane Coffee Company <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter>. Coffee makes a great gift for both Dads and grads, so show how much they mean with a little (or large) jolt of caffeine. Please share this link with all your friends, family, and followers:
https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter>

Thanks to Alex and Andy from Accessible Pharmacy <https://www.accessiblepharmacy.com/> for their presentation at today’s meeting. If you have questions for them, email andy at accessiblepharmacy.com <mailto:andy at accessiblepharmacy.com> and alexc at accessiblepharmacy.com <mailto:alexc at accessiblepharmacy.com>.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>