[KeyStoneChapter] It's A Picnic!!

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:40:43 UTC 2021

Hi, Harriet.  I am still struggling with the idea of the picnic.  It
sounds like great fun, but I (and even more so, my hubby) remain very
cautious, especially as at least one variant of COVID is now making
itself known in the US.  I think Gerry is also concerned about
food-sharing.  Our Episcopal Diocese continues to advise against
potlucks, for example.  So I'm still not quite sure what I will do.

Sorry for my indecisiveness.

Jan