[KeyStoneChapter] A Trip to Egypt! - Thank you!

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:16:12 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who came with us to Egypt today! We had a wonderful experience and are so glad that you all were able to join the Keystone Chapter for this one-of-a-kind audio tour. We are also greatful to Kevin from the Penn Museum for this wonderful opportunity! Additionally, no one came back to PA with any COVID symptoms!

We do plan on more of these in the future. So, if you missed this one, there will be other audio trips in the future. Stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Harriet