[KeyStoneChapter] March 2021 Chapter Meeting - Schedule Change

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:03:20 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to re-remind everyone that our Keystone Chapter meeting will be on March 20, 2021 rather than tomorrow March 13, 2021. Please see the email below. Also, the time of our meeting next week will also be different. The Harrisburg Chapter meets in the morning on the 3rd Saturday of the month. So our meeting will likely be around 11:15 a.m. I'll send out another email once I confirm that this time works. Just wanted to give you all a heads-up so that you can plan to be there on March 20, 2021!

Looking forward to seeing you all in one week!

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!
Harriet