[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Meeting Recap And Links Mentioned

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sun Oct 10 22:09:31 UTC 2021

Hello Keystone Chapter Peeps,

How great was it to finally meet in-person again! If you were unable to join us today at the Penn Museum for our chapter meeting, you’ll get another chance on November 6 when we hold our next meeting again there at the Penn Museum. Note the date as it is one week earlier in the month than our normal second Saturday.

State Convention

We are having our chapter meeting a week earlier because the NFB of PA state convention runs from November 11th through the 14th in Harrisburg. You can get all the convention info at NFBP.org/convention <http://nfbp.org/convention>. I really hope you can make it.

Believe You Can! 2021 This Saturday

The Believe You Can! Talent show is coming October 16. Tickets are $10 for an Individual Ticket <https://py.pl/1geToc> and $25 for a Watch Party Ticket <https://py.pl/10VJYC>. Several of our members are performing, so buy a ticket and enjoy a great evening of entertainment. Please share these links with your friends and family. Here are the direct links to share in your emails and on your socials:
$10 Individual Ticket: https://py.pl/1geToc <https://py.pl/1geToc>
$25 Watch Party Ticket: https://py.pl/10VJYC <https://py.pl/10VJYC>
Website: https://www.BelieveYouCan.live <https://www.believeyoucan.live/>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BelieveYouCanTalentShow <https://www.facebook.com/BelieveYouCanTalentShow>

White Cane Coffee Company Program

Here is an easy way to support the Keystone Chapter if you or someone you know loves coffee. We are an affiliate of the White Cane Coffee Company <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter>. What does that mean? When you click our special link (https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/keystonechapter>) and make a purchase on the website, the Keystone Chapter earns a 10% commission! It doesn’t cost you anything more to use our link and it really helps the chapter.

Until we meet again on November 6, be well.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>