[KeyStoneChapter] Fw: More information about community fair at Bright Hope Baptist Church on Saturday, September 18 from 11 AM until 2 PM

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:33:08 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
Just passing this info along as some of you might be interested.

Thanks,
Harriet

FREE TO THE PUBLIC

Join us this Saturday, September 18th from 11AM-2PM EST for Rock the Block at Bright Hope Baptist Church for a block party and community fair!

Bring the family to enjoy:

Community resources from PECO, PGW, PCA, PHEAA & MANNA

Food distribution and giveaways

Zumba & smoothies

Blood pressure screening

DJ & light refreshments

Educational resources & more!

FREE COVID 19 Vaccine (No insurance or Philadelphia residents only)

Giftcard give away

Get $25 for vaccination each shot

Get $10 for survey completion

To deepen Bright Hope’s impact to offer COVID-19 vaccines & testing, we have partnered with Temple University to provide more education about the vaccine and its benefits to our community. So come down and learn Vax Facts – The truth about covid-19 and the vaccine!

RAIN DATE: SEPT 25TH

This event is sponsored by Temple University & Bright Hope Baptist Church and hosted by the Christian Action Commission, Helping Hands, Nurses Aides, Sankofa, Seasoned Saints.

Sent from My IPhone