[KeyStoneChapter] 2022 Keystone Chapter Membership Dues

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Jan 3 17:53:59 UTC 2022

Happy New Year Keystone Chapter Members and Friends,

I hope you had a nice holiday season. As Harriet mentioned in her email from a couple of days ago, we will be meeting in-person this coming Saturday at the Penn Museum. I hope you can make it.

If you won’t be there and would like to pay your 2022 dues via PayPal, you can use this link: https://py.pl/4ra2pb3hapM <https://py.pl/4ra2pb3hapM> . As with any transaction with PayPal you don’t need to have an account. Once you click the Buy Now button and then the PayPal button on the next page, you’ll be given an option to sign in to your PayPal account or pay with a debit or credit card. If you would like my help, please let me know.

You can also by your dues by check, Make the check payable to Keystone Chapter NFB of PA and mail it to me. My address is:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

If you are going to the meeting, you can use these methods to pay your 2022 dues or give me a check or cash at the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>