[KeyStoneChapter] IMPORTant January 2022 Chapter Meeting & IMPORTANT UPDATE

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:50:10 UTC 2022

Hey everyone,
Due to the surge in COVID-19 that we have been seeing, and the importance of social distancing and staying safe, tomorrow’s Keystone Chapter meeting will be a 100% virtual meeting.

Please see the zoom information at the bottom of this email.

Please reach out if you have any questions. I will be monitoring my email all evening.

Thanks, and I will see all of you on zoom tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Harriet

Sent from my iPhone