[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Meeting - March 12, 2022 at 10:15AM EST - Hybrid

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:55:37 UTC 2022

Hello Keystone Members and Supporters!

Happy March!

Our March 2022 meeting is slowly approaching. We will be having our meeting
in hybrid mode: both online and in-person.

*Date:* Saturday, March 12, 2022

*Time:* 10:15AM - 12:15PM EST

If you are planning to attend in-person, we will be meeting at the
following location:

* University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology*

* (Penn Museum) *

 3260 South Street

 Philadelphia, PA 19104

 For information on transportation, please go to
https://www.penn.museum/visit/plan-your-visit/public-transportation

If you are unable to attend in-person and/or want to attend virtually,
please see the Zoom information below.

We will be discussing news and events relating to the National Federation
of the Blind on a national, state, and local level.

This is not a meeting you want to miss!

We will also have guest speakers, Annalee Smith and Colette Sroude, from
Not My Eyes Fashion Show. They will talk about their personal stories,
blind modeling, and their upcoming event in April 2022.

If you have any questions, please contact Keystone Chapter President,
Harriet Go, at goharriet00 at hotmail.com

Thanks,

Stacie Leap

1st Vice President, Keystone Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215-776-6741

 Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888?pwd=Q2I5dkdJa25QYkxJRWdyaGlpQlZhZz09

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888