[KeyStoneChapter] New member saying hi

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:20:24 UTC 2022

Hello Adrijana,
Welcome to the list and welcome to the Keystone Chapter of the nfbp of Pennsylvania! It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for introducing yourself here.

My name is Harriet Go and I live just outside Philadelphia, PA. I have been involved with the national Federation of the blind since the early 2000s. Like you, I am also a teacher. I teach in Philadelphia, and teach reading and math to sided children in grades kindergarten through third. I absolutely love my job!

If you are interested, our monthly meetings are held using a hybrid model. So some people attend in person and some people attend via Zoom. Our Keystone Chapter meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month from 10:15 a.m to approximately 12:15 PM. However our November meeting will be on November 5, due to our state convention taking place the following weekend. So you are most welcome to come to our meeting!

I would be happy to connect with you off list. My email address is goharriet00 at hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Harriet

Sent from my iPhone