[KeyStoneChapter] Transportation For State Convention

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Sep 3 14:21:04 UTC 2022

Happy Saturday!

I’m emailing this for Esther:

Hey everyone I will be the person of contact if you would like to travel to Pittsburgh by train.  Harriet will be the person of contact if you would like to travel back home on the bus.

The prices are 55 dollars one way going. It’s best to only get the regular super savor ticket and Not disability discounted tickets because that’s when the prices will be higher!

Please contact me if you are going by train from Philadelphia 30th street station to have a head count. The goal is to have as many on one ticket per house hold or if your bringing a friend ect. I can give further details by calling me.   I need a head count by September 10th and if you would like to travel with me or have a group of your own let me know! I can be reach at 267-752-9227
Or email me at babyes64 at gmail.com <mailto:babyes64 at gmail.com>  with any questions I will surely get back with you!
Wehooo I’m excited, I hope you are!

Thanks,

Esther Gillyard
babyes64 at gmail.com <mailto:babyes64 at gmail.com>
(267) 752-9227
Paypal: EstGil
CashApp: EsGi
You can pay in cash at the Keystone BBQ on September 10.

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>