[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Meeting - this Saturday, July 8th

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:38:18 UTC 2023

Hello Federation family,

As Harriett is in Houston and I am here suffering from FOMO, I'm sending out
a reminder of our monthly meeting this Saturday at the Penn Museum. Our
meeting will begin promptly at 10:15 a.m.

We'd love to see your face in the place, but you are welcome to virtually
join us if that is more convenient. You may log in fifteen minutes prior to
our start time.

Come hear about our ongoing and upcoming activities.  I'm sure members will
share fascinating stories of this year's national convention.

Directions and Zoom info is below.

Looking forward to seeing or hearing you!!

Lisa

Travel to the Penn Museum via SEPTA

Our new meeting location is the University of Pennsylvania Museum of
Archaeology and Anthropology, otherwise known as the Penn Museum. The museum
is located at 3260 South Street in Philadelphia. It is accessible by SEPTA.
The Penn Medicine Station is directly across the street from the museum and
the following regional rail lines stop there, Airport Line,
Manayunk/Norristown Line, Media/Elwyn Line, Warminster Line, West Trenton
Line, and Wilmington/Newark Line. The following bus routes stop within a few
blocks of the museum, 30, 40, 42, and 49. The following trolley lines stop
near the museum, 11, 13, 34, and 36. The Market-Frankford line is also an
option. For more details, please go to
<https://www.penn.museum/visit/plan-your-visit/public-transportation>
https://www.penn.museum/visit/plan-your-visit/public-transportation

How To Join the Keystone Chapter Meeting via Zoom

Topic: Keystone Chapter Meeting

Time: July 8th 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98778470919?pwd=R05kQ24rM0JLcjRBdEp5cnpJTzVpdz09

Meeting ID: 987 7847 0919
Passcode: 224466