[KeyStoneChapter] For those in the Philly area this is for you! Come hear some great live music with a nice drink on a Saturday night. Details inside.

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:25:22 UTC 2023

Hello all,
I just wanted to drop a quick note that I will be performing this upcoming
Saturday night at a bar in North Philly.
I'll be performing from 8:00 to 11:00 PM at Irish Eyes Pub and Restaurant.
I'll be doing a mix of genres, anything from Frank Sinatra, to Billy Joel,
to Elton John.
You can find all the details on my event page!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-nights-with-simon-tickets-679455869797
Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!
Simon Bonenfant
Secretary, Keystone Chapter.