[KeyStoneChapter] October 7, 2023 Chapter Meeting

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:41:42 UTC 2023

                                          Hello everyone,
Our October meeting will be held this Saturday October 7, 2023 Using a hybrid model, with an in-person and a virtual option. The meeting will begin at 10:15 a.m. Please see below for the directions to the Penn Museum and the Zoom link for the meeting.

This month, we will be talking about our 4th annual Believe You Can! Talent show happening on October 14, 23, our state convention happening from November 9 through 12, 2023, our upcoming Fall activities, and much more!

2024 Dues!!!

We are collecting dues for 2024 now. The dues for membership is $10.00. You may pay by cash, paypal, or by paper check.

  *   If paying by cash, just bring it to the meeting.
  *   If paying by Paypal, go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=VFEB76KHZ5ZPG
  *   If paying by paper check, please make it out to "Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA" and mail it to our treasurer David Goldstein at 1425 Parklane Road, Swarthmore, PA 19081.

Please note, dues for 2024 MUST be paid by December 31, 2023 for membership for the following year!

lease see below for the Zoom link as well as information on travel to the Penn Museum.

I hope to see you Saturday!

Sincerely,
Harriet Go

Travel to the Penn Museum via SEPTA

Our new meeting location is the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, otherwise known as the Penn Museum. The museum is located at 3260 South Street in Philadelphia. It is accessible by SEPTA. The Penn Medicine Station is directly across the street from the museum and the following regional rail lines stop there, Airport Line, Manayunk/Norristown Line, Media/Elwyn Line, Warminster Line, West Trenton Line, and Wilmington/Newark Line. The following bus routes stop within a few blocks of the museum, 30, 40, 42, and 49. The following trolley lines stop near the museum, 11, 13, 34, and 36. The Market-Frankford line is also an option. For more details, please go to https://www.penn.museum/visit/plan-your-visit/public-transportation

How To Join the Keystone Chapter Meeting via Zoom

Topic: Keystone Chapter Meeting

Time: October 7, 2023 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/91072715893

Meeting ID: 910 7271 5893

One tap mobile

+16469313860,,91072715893# US
+13017158592,,91072715893# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 305 224 1968 US