[Labs] Introduction and a question

dkouniaris at gmail.com dkouniaris at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:01:03 UTC 2015

Greetings thanks for your email:
   I would highly recommend for you to go to The Louisiana Center for the blind. That is where i went to after high school. I can truly say that it was the best decision that i made. The Louisiana Center for the Blind is a very good training center, and the staff are all truly dedicated. I have also done the STEP program as well, and that is when i first started getting involved in the NFB. At LCB the training is very intensive, but it is worth. You have classes in braille, computer, home mec, travel, and industrial arts. You also get the opportunity to go on various trips, and all of the trips are very unique. If you would like more infermation about LCB you can contact
Pam Allen at
1800-234-4166 and you can email her at
pallen at louisianacenter.org
and i can give you more infermation as well. You can email me at dkouniaris at gmail.com and you can call me at
504-259-7361. I am out of the countryy, and i will return on Aug 19th, but you can email me, and i will reply back.
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone