[Labs] Introduction - O&M Graduate Student

Mullin, Connor mullinc2 at tcnj.edu
Sat Feb 3 17:37:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My name is Connor, and this May I will be moving from New Jersey to
Ruston to begin working on my O&M degree at La Tech.

I'm excited to get involved in the Louisiana blindness community, so I
wanted to reach out to some fellow students in the hopes of connecting
with some people in advance of relocating.
I'm an avid reader, with a growing affinity for sci-fi and fantasy, and a
jazz-trained bass guitarist. Feel
free to shoot me back an email, or connect on Quenton's Gameroom or RS
Games--my username is Musicalcee on both.

Thanks a lot,
Connor