[Lpobc] FW: 2015 writing contest

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Dec 1 16:23:32 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am forwarding the below message on behalf of Sophie Trist--a high school student in south Louisiana. I have distributed information about this nation-wide contest before but it bears repeating. Parents and teachers, let's do what we can to get our youth involved in the contest. And, for you blind adults, time to unleash the writer within!

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."