[Lpobc] Saturday Club on the news!

Laura Bostick laura.l.bostick at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:18:53 UTC 2014

The local news came out to Saturday Club yesterday, and my daughter, Lindsay was on KTVE Channel 10 in LA last night at 6 and 10.  The link to the video and article is below.

Saturday Club is a monthly activity for local blind/visually impaired kids co-sponsored by the Louisiana Tech Institute on Blindness, the Louisiana Center for the Blind, the NFB of Louisiana, and Louisiana Parents of Blind Children and supported by local school district teachers. It rocks!  We hope to form a Saturday Club in central and/or south Louisiana in early 2015.  It's a place for the kids to practice blindness and social skills and to just have fun with other blind kids, for families and teachers to get resources and support, and for our teachers in training to get hands-on experience with blind kids!

Check it out:

http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/story/children-learning-to-live-with-visual-disabilities/16039/UdRQEsrYBESTxpW24JfCJg

Sent from my iPhone